The 2020 Renault Koleos range starts at $33,290 before on-road costs for the front-wheel drive Life, topping out at $46,290 before on-road costs for the all-wheel drive Intens.
The Renault brand’s largest SUV, the mid-size Koleos is in its second generation and shares its platform with the Nissan X-Trail.
- 2020 Renault Koleos Life FWD: $33,290
- 2020 Renault Koleos Zen FWD: $36,790
- 2020 Renault Koleos Intens FWD: $43,790
- 2020 Renault Koleos Intens AWD: $46,290
All prices exclude on-road costs.
All 2020 Renault Koleos models use a naturally-aspirated 2.5-litre four-cylinder engine producing 126kW and 226Nm, mated to a continuously-variable transmission.
It powers the front wheels in all models, though all-wheel drive is available on the flagship Intens.
The 2020 Renault Koleos consumes 8.1L/100km on the combined cycle in front-wheel drive variants and 8.3L/100km combined on the Intens AWD.
It requires 91RON regular unleaded fuel.
The 2020 Renault Koleos measures 4672mm long, 1678mm tall, and 1843mm wide (2063mm including the mirrors).
The Koleos has 458L of volume in its cargo area, increasing to 1690L with the rear seats folded.
When the Koleos was tested by ANCAP in 2017, it received a rating of five stars.
That rating was based on an adult occupant protection score of 84 per cent, child occupant protection score of 79 per cent, vulnerable road user protection score of 62 per cent and a safety assist score of 52 per cent.
All 2020 Renault Koleos models come standard with autonomous emergency braking with forward-collision warning, as well as lane-departure warning, anti-lock brakes, and front, front-side and curtain airbags.
The Koleos Zen and Intens also include blind-spot monitoring.
The Koleos Life comes with the following standard features:
- 7.0-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay
- Automatic headlights
- Rain-sensing wipers
- Dual-zone climate control
- Electric parking brake
- Reversing camera with rear parking sensors
- Cruise control
- 11-speaker sound system
- 17-inch alloy wheels
The Koleos Zen adds:
- Front and side parking sensors
- Artificial leather upholstery
- Heated front seats
- Power driver’s seat
- Blind-spot monitoring
- Proximity entry with push-button start
- Power-folding exterior mirrors
- 18-inch alloy wheels
The Koleos Intens adds:
- 8.7-inch portrait-oriented touchscreen infotainment system with Android Auto, Apple CarPlay and satellite navigation
- Parking assistance system
- Leather upholstery
- Ventilated front seats
- Power passenger’s seat
- Bose 11-speaker premium sound system
- Panoramic sunroof
- LED headlights
- Ambient lighting
- Power tailgate
- 19-inch alloy wheels
The 2020 Renault Koleos requires servicing every 12 months or 30,000km, whichever comes first.
In addition to a five-year, unlimited kilometre warranty, Renault offers five years of capped price servicing. Each service costs $429 except for the 48 month/120,000km service, which costs $999.
Like to Know More?