Lexus Australia now has a full range of LM people movers, with the range now capped by the four-seat LM 500h Ultra Luxury.
The LM range, launched late in 2023, opens with the seven-seat LM 350h Sports Luxury which Lexus says is “perfect for families and executive transport.”
It’s available with either front- or all-wheel drive, and is priced from $160,888 before on-road costs.
It combines a 2.5-litre inline four-cylinder engine with an electric motor for a combined power output of 184kW.
The top-spec LM 500h Ultra Luxury features a more powerful hybrid powertrain which utilises a turbocharged 2.4-litre four-cylinder engine, with a total system output of 272kW.
Lexus says the four-seat LM 500h Ultra Luxury variant was designed “to offer a level of indulgence and cocooned refinement normally experienced at 35,000 feet”, and ditches the third row of seating while offering a more luxurious second row.
- 2024 Lexus LM 350h 2WD Sports Luxury: $160,888
- 2024 Lexus LM 350h AWD Sports Luxury: $165,888
- 2024 Lexus LM 500h AWD Sports Luxury: $220,888
All prices exclude on-road costs.
LM 350h models are powered by a 2.5-litre four-cylinder engine with a series-parallel hybrid system producing system outputs of 184kW and 270Nm. It’s available with either front- or all-wheel drive.
The all-wheel drive LM 500h on the other hand is powered by a Direct4 hybrid system which combines a 2.4-litre turbocharged four-cylinder engine that produces 202kW of power, a 64kW electric motor on the front axle as well as a 76kW eAxle electric motor which is mounted on the rear axle.
Total system outputs are 272kW.
Both models use a nickel-metal hydride battery to operate their hybrid systems.
The Lexus LM 350h 2WD uses a claimed 5.5L/100km on the combined cycle, while the Lexus LM 350h AWD uses a claimed 5.6L/100km and the LM 500h uses 6.6L/100km.
All models have a 60L fuel tank.
The 2024 Lexus LM measures 5130mm long, 1890mm wide, 1950mm tall, with a 2870mm wheelbase.
The Lexus LM 350h has seating for seven passengers. Lexus claims the LM 350h has 110L of boot space behind the third row.
The LM 500h can seat four passengers and has 752L of boot space.
All models come with a temporary spare tyre.
The 2024 Lexus LM is covered by a five-year, unlimited-kilometre warranty, like all new Lexus models.
Lexus Australia will charge $695 per service every 12 months or every 15,000km for the first five years or 75,000km.
The Lexus LM is yet to receive a safety rating from ANCAP or Euro NCAP.
Standard safety equipment includes:
- Autonomous emergency braking
- Intersection assist
- Pedestrian, cyclist and motorcycle detection
- Acceleration Suppression at low speeds
- Adaptive cruise control
- Driver fatigue monitoring
- Emergency steering assist
- Emergency Driver Stop System
- Blind-spot monitoring
- Lane Trace Assist (lane centring)
- Rear cross-traffic alert
- Safe exit assist
- Traffic sign recongition
- Front and rear parking sensors
- Front and Rear Parking Support Brake
- Reversing camera with guidelines and camera washer
- Surround-view camera
- 6 airbags: front, front-side and curtain
The LM 350h Sports Luxury comes standard with the following equipment:
- 19-inch forged aluminium wheels
- 17-inch front and rear brakes
- LED headlights with active high-beam
- Headlight cleaners
- Privacy glass
- Power sliding doors
- Power tailgate
- Rear privacy glass
- Adaptive suspension
- Keyless entry and start
- Active Noise Control
- Two smart keys and one smart card
- Automatic retractable side steps
- Two fixed moonroofs
- Dual-zone climate control
- Heated and ventilated front seats
- Power-adjustable front seats with driver’s memory
- Second row power-adjustable, heated and ventilated seats with heated armrest and ottoman
- Second-row relaxation function
- Second-row power ‘walk in’ function
- Leather upholstery
- Leather and suede door and armrest trim
- 12.3-inch instrument cluster
- 14-inch touchscreen infotainment system
- Satellite navigation
- Wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- 21-speaker Mark Levinson sound system
- Head-up display
- Digital rear-view mirror
- Rain-sensing front and rear wipers
- Wireless phone charger
- Second-row sunshades
- 6 x USB-C ports
- 12V charging port and 220V/100W AC socket
- 2 x HDMI inputs
- 14-inch second-row mounted entertainment display
- Multi-colour ambient lighting
- Electronic parking brake
- Heated, leather-wrapped steering wheel with woodgrain ornamentation
- Power tilt and telescopic steering wheel adjustment
It also includes some features that aren’t found on the pricier LM 500h Ultra Luxury, such as:
- Third-row seats with slide and recline function
- Super long overhead console with two storage compartments, rear air-conditioning control panel
The LM 500h Ultra Luxury ditches the third row and gets second-row seats with larger headrests, as well as:
- Second-row wireless removable controllers and stowable table
- Rear seat reminder alert
- Two umbrella holders
- First and second row separation partition with dimmable glass function, storage compartments
- 23-speaker Mark Levinson audio system
- 3 x HDMI inputs
- 48-inch second-row display with two headphone AUX inputs
- 4 x USB-C ports
There are four colours to pick from – Sonic Quartz, Titanium, Graphite Black, and the newly introduced Scarlet Crimson – all available with either Black or Solis White upholstery.
All colour options are free of charge.