The city-sized Renault Captur crossover is welcoming a new flagship variant in the sporty R.S. Line, with mid-range Zen and Intens models also receiving additional standard equipment.
Priced from $39,950 plus on-road costs, the 2022 Renault Captur R.S. Line sits above the existing Intens grade and gets racy enhancements inside and out, including a Formula 1-inspired front bumper.
Captur R.S. Line highlights:
- 18-inch diamond-cut alloys
- F1-inspired front bumper insert
- Dual chrome fake exhaust tips
- Gunmetal grey exterior accents
- Front and rear skid plate elements
- R.S. Line badging (exterior and interior)
- R.S. Line door sills
- Carbon fibre-look interior inserts
- Alloy sport pedals
- Red and Grey contrast stitching
- 10.25-inch digital instrument cluster
- Frameless auto-dimming rear-view mirror
- Easy Park Assist (automated parking)
- Automatic high-beam
All models from the Zen up (incl. Intens, R.S. Line) now receive adaptive cruise control with stop/go as standard equipment, previously a $500 option.
The new Captur R.S. Line is the second model after the Arkana in the local line-up to offer the sporty trim level, which is similar to various ‘Sport Line’ packages offered by countless brands and their performance sub-divisions.
Overseas, the related Clio hatchback also offers an R.S. Line trim level with similar appointments.
- 2022 Renault Captur Life: $30,090
- 2022 Renault Captur Zen: $32,090
- 2022 Renault Captur Intens: $37,090
- 2022 Renault Captur R.S. Line: $39,590
All prices exclude on-road costs