The recently redesigned Nissan Juke range is expanding for 2021 and adding a splash of colour.
Joining the existing ST, ST+, ST-L and Ti variants is one called, perhaps unsurprisingly, ST-L+.
The ST-L+ is priced at $35,140 before on-road costs, while prices are unchanged for the rest of the range – starting at $27,990 before on-roads.
The new, penultimate trim level adds the Ti’s eight-speaker Bose sound system, which includes UltraNearField speakers integrated into both front-seat headrests.
Unique to the ST-L+ is white leather and black cloth upholstery for the seats, as well as white leather accenting on the dashboard, door trim, and front arm rest and knee pad.
There’s also black chrome trim on the front headrests and door trims, as well as on the centre console.
The Ti also adds an Energy Orange interior pack as a no-cost option, which substitutes the standard Ti’s Alcantara trim for full leather upholstery finished in black and Energy Orange.
There’s also matching Energy Orange trim for the dashboard, door trim, and front arm rest and knee pad.
UPDATE – Nissan Australia has updated the Juke with new software for the dual-clutch transmission in April 2021. Details are here.
- 2021 Nissan Juke ST: $27,990
- 2021 Nissan Juke ST+: $30,740
- 2021 Nissan Juke ST-L: $33,940
- 2021 Nissan Juke ST-L+: $35,140
- 2021 Nissan Juke Ti: $36,490
All prices exclude on-road costs.
All 2021 Nissan Juke models in Australia use a turbocharged 1.0-litre three-cylinder engine producing 84kW of power and 180Nm of torque.
It’s mated to a seven-speed dual-clutch automatic transmission and features auto stop/start technology.
All Juke models are front-wheel drive.
The 2021 Nissan Juke consumes 5.8L/100km on the ADR combined cycle.
The car has a 46-litre fuel tank and takes 95RON.
The 2021 Nissan Juke measures 4210mm long, 1595mm tall and 1800mm wide.
The Nissan Juke’s total luggage space is 422L, increasing to 1305L with the rear seats down.
Nissan offers six years of capped-price servicing and a five-year, unlimited-kilometre warranty with five years of roadside assist.
Servicing is required every 12 months or 20,000km, whichever comes first. The first six services cost $321, $479, $538, $498, $347 and $1592.
The Nissan Juke has a five-star rating from ANCAP based on testing conducted in 2019.
It received an adult protection score of 94 per cent, child occupant protection score of 87 per cent, vulnerable road user protection score of 81 per cent, and safety assist score of 71 per cent.
All 2021 Nissan Juke models come standard with the following safety equipment:
- Autonomous emergency braking with pedestrian and cyclist detection
- Lane-departure warning
- Traffic sign recognition
- Blind-spot monitoring
- Rear cross-traffic alert
- Front, front-side and curtain airbags.
It also features Nissan’s Intelligent Lane Intervention, which applies the brakes if the car leaves a lane.
The Juke ST comes standard with the following features:
- 8.0-inch touchscreen infotainment system
- Wired Android Auto and Apple CarPlay
- Reversing camera with rear parking sensors
- Automatic LED headlights
- Paddle shifters
- 4.2-inch instrument cluster screen
- 17-inch alloy wheels
The ST+ adds:
- Satellite navigation
- Heated front seats
- LED fog lights
- Front parking sensors
The ST-L adds:
- 7.0-inch digital instrument cluster display
- Adaptive cruise control
- Surround-view camera
- Ambient lighting
- Partial leather upholstery
- 19-inch alloy wheels
- Electric parking brake
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel and shifter
The ST-L+ adds:
- Eight-speaker Bose premium sound system
- White leather and black cloth upholstery
- White leather accenting on the dashboard, door trim, and front arm rest and knee pad
The range-topping Ti adds:
- Tyre pressure monitoring
- Quilted black leather upholstery with Alcantara or full black leather seating with Energy Orange highlights
- Alcantara or Energy Orange leather trim on the dash, doors, front arm rest and knee pad
- Illuminated sill plates
By William Stopford and Zak Adkins