The 2020 Lexus LX is available in three different models, with prices ranging from $133,771 before on-road costs for the LX450d to $167,731 before on-road costs for the LX570 S.
The LX is Lexus’s version of the Toyota LandCruiser 200-Series and rivals the Range Rover, BMW X7 and Mercedes-Benz GLS-Class, though the Nissan Patrol-based Infiniti QX80 is its most direct rival.
- 2020 Lexus LX450d: $133,771
- 2020 Lexus LX570: $142,431
- 2020 Lexus LX570 S: $167,731
All prices exclude on-road costs
The 2020 Lexus LX450d uses a 4.5-litre twin-turbo diesel V8, producing 200kW and 650Nm and mated to a six-speed automatic transmission.
The 2020 Lexus LX570 uses a naturally-aspirated 5.7-litre V8, producing 270kW and 530Nm and mated to an eight-speed automatic transmission.
All 2020 Lexus LX models have full-time four-wheel drive.
The 2020 Lexus LX450d consumes 9.5L/100km on the combined cycle, while the 2020 Lexus LX570 consumes 14.4L/100km.
The 2020 Lexus LX measures 5080mm long, 1865mm tall, and 1980mm wide.
The Lexus LX450d’s total luggage space is 701L and the LX570’s total luggage space is 259L.
With the rear seats folded, these figures increase to 1431L and 1267L, respectively.
The Lexus LX hasn’t been tested by ANCAP, though the related LandCruiser 200-Series received a rating of five stars when it was tested in 2011.
All 2020 Lexus LX models come standard with autonomous emergency braking with forward-collision warning, as well as blind-spot monitoring, rear cross-traffic alert and anti-lock brakes.
There are also ten airbags – front, front-knee, side for the first two rows, and curtain airbags for all rows.
The 2020 Lexus LX450d comes with the following standard features:
- Seating for five
- Reversing camera with front and rear parking sensors
- Proximity entry with push-button start
- Smart entry key card
- Power tailgate
- 360-degree camera
- LED headlights and daytime running lights with adaptive high beam
- 12.3-inch infotainment system
- Satellite navigation
- Nine-speaker sound system
- DAB digital radio
- 20-inch alloy wheels
- Four-zone climate control
- Head-up display
- Electric parking brake
- Qi wireless phone charging
- Heated front seats
The 2020 Lexus LX570 adds the following standard features:
- Third row seating (eight seats in total)
- 5.7-litre petrol V8 engine
- 19-speaker Mark Levinson premium sound system
- Dual rear-seat entertainment system
The LX570 is available with an Enhancement Pack, which adds:
- Ventilated front seats
- 21-inch alloy wheels
- Heated and ventilated second-row outboard seats
- Heated steering wheel
These features are standard on the LX570 S, which also adds:
- Alloy pedals
- Door courtesy lamps with projected illumination reading “LX S”
- Unique grille and front and rear skirts
All 2020 Lexus LX models require servicing every six months or 15,000km, whichever comes first.
Lexus offers three years of capped price servicing for the LX. Each service costs $495.