Priced from $37,890 plus on-road costs for the entry-level Forester 2.5i AWD, the range has seen price rises across the board which Subaru Australia claims are due to “an increase in the costs associated with production and logistics”.
The base model is up by $1900 compared with MY22, with other variants up by between $1900 and $2150.
Some minor specification changes are in store for select variants, with the high-spec Forester 2.5i Sport, 2.5i-S and Hybrid S all now featuring an auto-dimming rear-view mirror as standard equipment.
Further, the outgoing range’s Dark Blue Pearl exterior paint option has been replaced with Sapphire Blue Pearl.
Subaru Australia says that while its consumer website is being updated to reflect the incoming changes to the Forester line-up, customers can visit or contact their preferred Subaru Retailer to enquire or purchase the MY23 Forester.
The 2023 Subaru Forester line-up is available to order now, ahead of deliveries earmarked to commence in the latter stages of this year.
- Subaru Forester 2.5i AWD: $37,890 (+$1900)
- Subaru Forester 2.5i-L AWD: $40,290 (+$1900)
- Subaru Forester 2.5i Premium AWD: $43,090 (+$1950)
- Subaru Forester Hybrid L AWD: $43,290 (+$1900)
- Subaru Forester 2.5i Sport AWD: $44,840 (+$2150)
- Subaru Forester 2.5i-S AWD: $46,340 (+$2150)
- Subaru Forester Hybrid S AWD: $49,340 (+$2150)
Prices exclude on-road costs
Click the images for the full gallery