The Lexus RX300 and RX350 are once again available in a special Crafted Edition.
They follow an identical template to last year’s Crafted Edition RX crossovers, taking the base Luxury grade and adding more equipment, darkened trim elements, and a free upgrade to Lexus’ Encore Platinum owner benefits program.
Pricing is up by a few hundred dollars compared to the 2021 Crafted Editions, with the RX300 Crafted Edition priced at $77,075 before on-road costs and the RX350 Crafted Edition priced at $86,485 before on-roads.
Both models feature darker trim elements on the grille, bumper and mirror caps, as well as unique 20-inch alloy wheels with F Sport wheel caps.
The RX300 Crafted Edition receives more equipment than last year’s model, gaining features found in the standard RX300 Luxury’s Enhancement Pack.
These include heated and ventilated front seats, and ‘easy access’ and memory functions for the power driver’s seat.
The RX350 Crafted Edition also includes a sunroof, while both models gain a head-up display.
The only interior colourway is two-tone Black and White Ash, with black open-pore walnut-look trim on the centre console, doors and steering wheel.
The included three-year subscription to Lexus Encore Platinum allows you to access the Lexus On Demand program, where you can borrow another Lexus up to four times per year for up to eight days at a time.
The Encore Platinum program also allows you to book your Lexus for collection at Qantas valet at various major city airports in Australia and New Zealand, as well as other ownership perks like track events and golf days.
The Lexus RX300 Crafted Edition comes standard with the following equipment:
- 175kW/350Nm turbocharged 2.0-litre four-cylinder engine
- Six-speed automatic transmission
- Front-wheel drive
- Black and White Ash interior with open-pore walnut-look trim
- Leather upholstery
- 20-inch alloy wheels
- Head-up display
- Heated and ventilated front seats
- 10-way power front seats with driver’s memory and easy access
- 12.3-inch touchscreen infotainment system
- Wired Android Auto and Apple CarPlay
- Satellite navigation
- DAB digital radio
- Keyless entry and start
- LED headlights
- 12-speaker sound system
- Dual-zone climate control
- Autonomous emergency braking with pedestrian and cyclist detection
- Blind-spot monitoring
- Rear-cross traffic assist (reverse AEB)
- Automatic headlights and high-beam
- Rain-sensing wipers
- Reversing camera
- Front and rear parking sensors
- Lane-keep assist
- Lane Trace Assist
- Traffic sign recognition
- Tyre pressure monitoring
The Lexus RX350 Crafted Edition also includes a sunroof. It’s powered by a 221kW/370Nm naturally-aspirated 3.5-litre V6 engine, mated to an eight-speed automatic transmission and all-wheel drive.
The Crafted Edition models is available in the following colours:
- Sonic Chrome
- Sonic Iridium
- Sonic Quartz
- Glacial Ecru
- Khaki Metal
- Graphite Black
- Deep Blue
- 2022 Lexus RX300 Crafted Edition: $77,075
- 2022 Lexus RX350 Crafted Edition: $86,485
All prices exclude on-road costs.