Ford’s partnership with ARB will see it offer a range of factory-backed options for the new Ranger under its Ford Licensed Accessories Program.
A catalogue shared on the Ford Ranger Next Gen Owners Australia group on Facebook reveals more than two-dozen options, with Ford touting more than 160 “Ranger-specific parts” overall.
These options are covered by the same five-year, unlimited-kilometre warranty as the ute itself, provided they’re purchased and fitted through Ford dealerships.
The options include suspension upgrades, underbody protection, air lockers and snorkels. We’ve included a full list with pricing below.
UPDATE, 30/05/2022 – Ford Australia has confirmed the five-year warranty applies only to ARB accessories fitted and purchased via Ford dealerships.
The prices quoted in this article are ARB dealer prices, which don’t include the Ford warranty. Ford dealership pricing will be announced closer to the Ranger’s launch.
ARB confirmed earlier this month all accessories will be available at the Ranger’s launch, and Ford has confirmed deliveries of the Ranger will begin in July. The hot Raptor will follow in August.
The Australian off-road giant has been an official Ford partner since earlier in 2021, and sells accessories such as bull bars, snorkels, lights, and canopies through the Blue Oval’s dealer network.
Although it’s an Australian company, ARB is also developing accessories for the US-market Ford Bronco and Ranger.
Ford has said all the ARB accessories have gone through a validation process, including testing at its Lara proving ground in regional Victoria.
All prices detailed below are for ARB dealerships in East Coast Metro areas. Accessories purchased via ARB dealers and not Ford dealers don’t include the Ford factory warranty.
- Summit Bar MKII: $3225, or $3275 for vehicles with front camera and parking sensors
- Commercial Bar: $TBA
- Polyethylene ARB SpartanBar: $TBA
- Polyethylene ARB StealthBar: $TBA
- Summit Sahara Bar MkII, including LED light bar: $2925
- $2975 for vehicles with front camera and parking sensors
- $725 for black tube kit
- $245 for polished tube kit
Summit and Summit Sahara bars take five hours to fit.
- ARB Under Vehicle Protection (UVP): $1195
- ARB Under Vehicle Armour: $1195
These items take an hour to fit.
- Rear step tow bar:
- Rear bar: $1835
- Rear bar lower tube: $TBA
- Recovery point rear: $225
- 8 x M14 bolts: $TBA
- Wiring adapter: $TBA
The latter two are required if no tow bar has already been fitted, such as on XL and XLS models without the Towing Pack.
The rear bar takes an hour to fit.
Customers can add side steps but if they don’t have an ARB front bar or don’t need a front rail, Ford is offering a return that enables the step to be added.
- Summit side steps: $1095
- Summit rail: $795
- Summit return: $375
The steps alone will take 1hr 45mins to fit, though this increases to 2hrs 15mins when including the side rail.
Ford is offering forged recovery points, front and rear which are rated at 8000kg each.
Both left-hand side and right-hand side points are priced at $252.
Each recovery point takes 30 minutes to fit.
Ford is offering multiple ARB canopies, with some – like the Classic – available in various permutations.
- Ascent: $4722, plus $585 for fitting
- Classic Textured: $2640-3220, plus $520 for fitting
- Classic Smooth: $3235-3815, plus $520 for fitting
- Classic Plus: $3615-4195, plus $585 for fitting
- Sportlid: $2855, plus $260 for fitting (available early July, can be ordered now)
Ford is offering both Old Man Emu BP-51 and Nitrocharger Sport suspension modifications, and has a GVM upgrade coming soon with prices yet to be confirmed.
The ARB catalogue notes BP-51 struts and shocks will be available from August.
Prices for each part are as follows:
- Front sport strut: $325
- Front coil spring: $335
- Rear sport shock: $185
- Rear leaf spring: $370-490
- BP-51 front strut: $1045
- BP-51 rear shock: $715
- Fit kit – front: $175 (available August)
- Fit kit – rear (available August): $100
- Trim packer: $20
- Driveline spacer kit: $36
- Headlight sensor bracket: $25
- Bump stop adapter kit: $22
- Diff breather extension kit: $7
- 140L long-range diesel tank: $1360
- Front and rear air lockers: $1150 each
- Safari V-Spec snorkel: $638
- Wiring loom for ARB Intensity Solis driving lights: $157
- Patch loom, for vehicles without an ARB bar: $39
- Fit kit for ARB drawers/slide kitchen: $490, plus $97.50 for fitting
- 12V auxiliary battery kit: $TBA
- Twin air compressor kit, mounted in right rear fender: $TBA
- Linx a-pillar bracket: $TBA
Ford is offering an ARB BASE roof rack, priced at $695. The mount kit for this costs $495, and the whole set-up will take 2.5 hours to fit.
Ford is also offering Tailgate Assist, which it says “safely controls the opening speed and reduces the effort required to close while enabling simple, one-handed operation”. It’s priced at $155.
MORE: Everything Ford Ranger