The 2021 LDV G10 has seen a slight increase in price compared to last year’s model.
The cheapest van model is now priced at $32,621 drive-away, up $1052, while the rest of the range has seen a $500 price increase.
Update July 19: LDV has since launched a new G10+ variant with uprated 2.0-litre diesel and eight-speed auto drivetrain options for an extra $1500.
The range has otherwise carried over unchanged, with a choice of cargo van and people mover body styles and petrol or diesel engines.
- 2021 LDV G10 Van diesel manual: $32,621 (+$1052)
- 2021 LDV G10 Van petrol auto: $33,147 (+$526)
- 2021 LDV G10 Van diesel auto: $34,726 (+$526)
- 2021 LDV G10+ Van petrol auto: $34,726
- 2021 LDV G10+ Van diesel auto: $36,305
- 2021 LDV G10 People Mover 7-seat diesel auto: $35,490 (+$500)
- 2021 LDV G10 People Mover 9-seat diesel auto: $38,490 (+$500)
- 2021 LDV G10 People Mover Executive 7-seat diesel auto: $38,490 (+$500)
- 2021 LDV G10 People Mover Executive 9-seat diesel auto: $40,490 (+$500)
All prices are drive-away. LDV also offers cheaper drive-away deals for van models for ABN holders.
The 2021 LDV G10 is available with a choice of three engines: two diesels and one petrol.
The 1.9-litre turbo-diesel four-cylinder produces 106kW of power and 350Nm of torque (110kW in the People Mover) and is available with either a six-speed manual or a six-speed torque-converter automatic transmission.
The G10+ work van gets a 2.0-litre turbo-diesel engine making 118kW of power and 375Nm of torque, and is mated to an eight-speed automatic transmission supplied by ZF, with paddles.
The 2.0-litre turbo-petrol four-cylinder produces 165kW of power and 330Nm of torque and is available only with the six-speed auto. In G10+ guise this is swapped for an eight-speed auto.
All G10 models are rear-wheel drive.
The 2021 LDV G10 uses 8.3L/100km on the combined cycle in the manual, diesel-powered van, increasing to 8.6L/100km with the optional auto, 8.7L/100km in the diesel People Mover models, and 11.7L/100km for the petrol van and People Mover variants.
The G10+ diesel auto cuts fuel use from 8.6L/100km to 8.2L/100km.
All models have a 75L fuel tank. Petrol models require 95RON premium unleaded fuel.
The 2021 LDV G10 measures 5168mm long, 1928mm tall and 1980mm wide on a 3198mm wheelbase.
Van models have a cargo area measuring 2500mm long, 1270mm tall and 1590mm wide at the widest point.
Tare weight ranges from 1907kg for the petrol van to 2142kg for the diesel, nine-seat People Mover.
Van payload is 1010kg for the diesel auto, 1030kg for the diesel manual and 1093kg for the petrol, while all People Mover models have a 743kg payload.
Braked towing capacity is 1500kg for the van and 1750kg for the People Mover, while unbraked is 750kg for all models.
The 2021 LDV G10 has a three-year, 100,000km warranty.
The company doesn’t offer capped-price servicing.
The LDV G10 has a three-star rating from ANCAP based on testing conducted in 2015.
All models received a frontal offset score of 9.37 out of 16 and a side impact score of 16 out of 16, though pedestrian and whiplash protection weren’t assessed.
All 2021 LDV G10 models come standard with a reversing camera and rear parking sensors.
Disappointingly, the G10 comes with only two airbags – one for the driver and one for the passenger. That also applies to the People Mover variants.
The G10 Van comes standard with the following equipment:
- 7.0-inch touchscreen infotainment system
- Wired Apple CarPlay
- Cruise control (excludes diesel manual)
- Bluetooth phone connectivity
- Remote central locking
- Tyre-pressure monitoring
- Tilt-adjustable steering wheel
- Power windows
- Dual sliding doors
- 16-inch alloy wheels
- Full-size spare
Rear barn doors are a $600 option on diesel models.
The People Mover adds:
- Leather upholstery (nine-seater only)
- Dual-zone climate control with rear controls
- Six-speaker sound system
The Executive adds:
- 10.0-inch touchscreen infotainment system
- Surround-view camera
- Dual power sliding doors
- Three sunroofs (two fixed)
- Hands-free power tailgate (seven-seater only)
- Front parking sensors
- Keyless entry and start
- Adaptive Xenon headlights
- Rain-sensing wipers
- Front fog lights
- Rear-seat entertainment screen
MORE: LDV G10 news and reviews