The top-selling BMW 3 Series has gained a limited-edition model in Australia with added standard equipment and accessories.
Meet the BMW 330i Iconic Edition, limited to 200 units for Australia and available as a sedan in either Mineral White and Black Sapphire paint.
Priced from $81,900 drive-away, BMW Australia claims the new special model brings “more than $10,000 in additional value” over the standard 330i sedan, which is priced from $77,900 before on-road costs.
The BMW 330i Iconic Edition features the following additional specification over the model on which it’s based:
- Visibility Package (Mineral White or Black Sapphire metallic paint, glass roof, Ambient Light and BMW Laserlight)
- 19-inch M light alloy wheels Double-spoke style 791 M Black
- Seat heating for driver and front passenger
- M seat belts
- M rear spoiler
- BMW Individual high-gloss Shadow Line with extended contents
- Iconic Glow kidney grille
- BMW Door Projectors
- Carbon-fibre mirror caps
Power continues to come from a 2.0-litre turbocharged four-cylinder petrol engine producing 190kW and 400Nm, driving the rear wheels via an eight-speed ZF-sourced automatic transmission.
In addition to the powertrain, carryover specification from the standard BMW 330i sedan includes:
- M Sport Package
- M Aerodynamics Package
- Adaptive M Suspension
- M Sport Brakes
- LED fog lights
- Electric seat adjustment for the driver and front passenger incl. memory function for driver
- Sport front seats
- Storage compartment package
- Leather ‘Vernasca’ upholstery, Black
- Keyless entry and start incl. BMW Digital Key
- Head-up display
- Driving Assistant Professional
- Parking Assistant Plus
- Live Cockpit Professional
- Connected Package Professional incl. wireless smartphone integration
- DAB+ digital radio
- Wireless smartphone charging
The 2021 BMW 330i Iconic Edition is on sale now.