The 2023 Renault Koleos Iconic Edition is launching in Australia as a limited-run flagship, with 400 units available from $48,990 drive-away.
Based on the top-spec Intens specification, the Koleos Iconic Edition claims to bring “a new level of European luxury in the competitive mid-size SUV segment”, with additional features and unique personalisation options compared to other models in the range.
Renault is offering the Iconic Edition in both 4×2 and 4×4 variants, with national drive-away pricing of $48,990 and $51,490 respectively.
Koleos Iconic Edition highlights:
- Choice of Sand Grey or Black Nappa leather upholstery
- Metallic paint as standard, incl. exclusive Amethyst Black
- Unique 19-inch Initiale Paris alloy wheels
- Side steps
- Floor mats
- ICONIC EDITION badging on the rear
- French flag badging on B-pillars
Specification carried over from Koleos Intens:
- Electric front seats
- Driver memory, massage function
- Heated, ventilated front seats
- Panoramic opening sunroof
- 8.7-inch portrait touchscreen
- Satellite navigation
- 7.0-inch customisable cluster
- 2 x front and 2 x rear USB ports
- Hands-free power tailgate
- Rear air vents
- Automatic headlights
- Automatic high/low beam
- Easy park assist hands-free parking system
Like the wider range, the Koleos Iconic Edition is powered by a 2.5-litre naturally aspirated four-cylinder petrol engine, outputting 126kW (6000rpm) and 226Nm (4400rpm).
Drive is sent to the front wheels as standard via an X-tronic CVT automatic, with all-wheel drive available as an option.
Renault covers the Koleos with a five-year, unlimited-kilometre warranty, with roadside assistance and capped-price servicing for the same period.
Over five years, the Koleos will cost $2750 in scheduled maintenance, with intervals of 12 months or 20,000 kilometres – whichever comes first.
- 2023 Renault Koleos Iconic Edition 4×2 CVT: $48,990
- 2023 Renault Koleos Iconic Edition 4×4 CVT: $51,490
Prices are drive-away