In this episode, Mandy is joined by Scott Collie and William Stopford to discuss the latest in automotive news and what’s happening at CarExpert’s offices around Australia.
In car news:
- The BYD Dolphin is now the cheapest electric vehicle in Australia
- BMW is reviving the M5 Touring
- Toyota is giving its HiLux mild-hybrid technology
- Aston Martin will use technology from Lucid for its electric vehicles
- Alpine has revealed its bold plans to go global
Scott Collie discusses his launch review of the Kia EV9, and chats about the winners of our Best 4WD SUV mega test.
You can find the CarExpert Podcast on your favourite podcast platform. If in doubt, simply click on the RSS feed below, or follow the links to the Apple Podcasts or Google Podcasts applications to subscribe.