Ford Australia is upping prices of its ute-based Everest SUV by up to $1000.
The 2024 Ford Everest range will start at $53,490 before on-roads for the Ambiente 4×2 bi-turbo and extend to $78,530 before on-roads for the Platinum 4WD V6.
A Ford Australia spokesperson has confirmed the updated Everest pricing will be for any vehicle produced from August 2023 onwards. They also confirmed there won’t be any specification changes.
“The price adjustments are consistent with the evaluation of market conditions we regularly undertake across our product portfolio, which take into consideration a number of different external factors such as currency and material cost considerations,” said a Ford Australia spokesperson.
The Everest models hit with the smallest $200 price increase are the Ambiente variants, as well as the recently introduced Sport 4×2 bi-turbo.
The Everest Sport 4×4 V6 and Platinum variants on the other hand are the two variants hit with the largest $1000 price rise.
The only Everest variant that hasn’t been hit by a price rise is the special edition Wildtrak that’s priced at $73,090 before on-roads, and is due in local showrooms in the third quarter of 2023.
The Everest Wildtrak slots between the Sport and Platinum variants in the line-up, and is powered by the 3.0-litre turbo-diesel V6 engine with a full-time four-wheel drive system.
Updated pricing for the 2024 Ford Everest is as follows:
- 2024 Ford Everest Ambiente 4×2 bi-turbo: $53,490 (+$200)
- 2024 Ford Everest Ambiente 4WD bi-turbo: $58,490 (+$200)
- 2024 Ford Everest Trend 4×2 bi-turbo: $60,990 (+$400)
- 2024 Ford Everest Sport 4×2 bi-turbo: $62,990 (+$200)
- 2024 Ford Everest Trend 4WD bi-turbo: $65,990 (+$400)
- 2024 Ford Everest Sport 4WD V6: $70,590 (+$1000)
- 2024 Ford Everest Wildtrak 4WD V6: $73,090
- 2024 Ford Everest Platinum 4WD V6: $78,530 (+$1000)
MORE: Everything Ford Everest