The Toyota LandCruiser 300 Series will enter 2024 unchanged.
The base model GX now starts from $94,301 before on-road costs, with the flagship Sahara ZX priced at $143,101 before on-road costs.
“The increases are due to increased costs and inflationary pressures outside of our control such as more expensive raw materials, labour, tooling and packaging which are feeding into higher manufacturing costs,” a Toyota Australia spokesperson said.
There have been no corresponding specification changes to the LandCruiser 300 Series since pricing was increased, and Toyota hasn’t flagged any for 2024.
- 2023 Toyota LandCruiser 300 GX: $94,301
- 2023 Toyota LandCruiser 300 GXL: $106,101
- 2023 Toyota LandCruiser 300 VX: $118,301
- 2023 Toyota LandCruiser 300 Sahara: $135,501
- 2023 Toyota LandCruiser 300 GR Sport: $142,101
- 2023 Toyota LandCruiser 300 Sahara ZX: $143,101
All prices are before on-road costs.
All 2024 Toyota LandCruiser 300 Series models use a 3.3-litre twin-turbo V6 diesel engine making 227kW of power and 700Nm of torque, the latter of which is on tap between 1600 and 2600rpm.
The standard transmission is a 10-speed automatic, and full-time four-wheel drive with a centre differential lock is standard.
The Sahara ZX adds a rear limited-slip differential, while the GR Sport features locking front and rear differentials.
Combined fuel economy for the 2024 Toyota LandCruiser 300 Series is 8.9L/100km on the combined cycle.
The car takes diesel, and holds 110 litres of fuel split across an 80L main tank and 30L sub-tank.
The LandCruiser GX, GXL, VX, and Sahara measure 4980mm long. The Sahara ZX is 5015mm long, and the GR Sport is 4995mm long.
The GX is 2000mm wide with a snorkel. The GXL, VX, Sahara, and ZX are 1980mm wide and the GR Sport is 1990mm wide.
The whole range is 1950mm tall, and rides a 2850mm wheelbase.
Ground clearance is 235mm across the range, while all models except the ZX have a 32-degree approach angle. The ZX drops that to 24 degrees.
All models have a 25-degree departure angle.
All models have a 3280kg gross vehicle mass, and a 3500kg braked towing capacity.
Kerb weights are below:
- 2022 Toyota LandCruiser GX: 2470kg
- 2022 Toyota LandCruiser GXL: 2505kg
- 2022 Toyota LandCruiser VX/Sahara: 2560kg
- 2022 Toyota LandCruiser Sahara ZX: 2570kg
- 2022 Toyota LandCruiser GR Sport: 2580kg
The LandCruiser 300 Series has 1131L of boot space.
The LandCruiser is backed by a five-year, unlimited-kilometre warranty, with seven-year coverage on the powertrain.
Service pricing has increased across the LandCruiser 300 range by $25 per service. Servicing is required every 10,000km or six months, whichever occurs first.
Toyota Service Advantage covers capped-price servicing for the first 10 services at a cost of $400 each.
Owners will be able to extend their warranty on the engine and driveline to seven years by sticking to the service schedule.
All variants of the LandCruiser 300 lineup except the GR Sport received a five-star ANCAP safety rating in January 2022.
The GR Sport remains unrated.
Category scores included 89 per cent for adult occupant protection, 88 per cent for child occupant protection, 81 per cent for vulnerable road user protection, and 77 per cent for safety assist.
The 2024 Toyota LandCruiser 300 Series range comes standard with the following safety equipment:
- 10 airbags
- Reversing camera
- Autonomous emergency braking with pedestrian and daytime cyclist detection
- Adaptive cruise control
- Lane departure warning
- Speed sign detection
- Three years of Toyota Connected Services
- Stolen vehicle tracking
- Automatic collision notification
- SOS emergency call
GXL and above get:
- Reversing camera with adaptive guidelines
- Front and rear parking sensors
- Blind-spot monitoring
- Rear cross-traffic alert
VX and above get Lane Trace Assist with steering wheel vibration.
The GX comes standard with the following features:
- Five seats
- 17-inch steel wheels
- Keyless entry and start
- LED headlamps with manual levelling
- LED daytime running lights
- Vinyl flooring
- 4.2-inch instrument cluster screen
- 9.0-inch infotainment system
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- Six-speaker audio system with digital radio
- 1 x USB outlet
- Dual-zone climate control
- Automatic high-beam
- Hill descent control
- Seven seats
- 18-inch alloy wheels
- Aluminium side steps
- Roof rails
- LED front fog lamps
- Rear privacy glass
- Carpeted flooring
- 5 x USB ports (1 front, 4 rear)
- Wireless phone charger
- Auto-dimming rear-view mirror
- Multi-Terrain Select
- 18-inch premium alloy wheels
- Projector Bi-LED headlamps with auto levelling
- Premium grille and side steps
- Puddle lamps
- Leatherette upholstery
- Woodgrain-look and leatherette interior trim
- 7.0-inch instrument cluster screen
- 12.3-inch infotainment system
- Satellite navigation
- 10-speaker sound system
- Four-zone climate control – front and rear
- Eight-way power adjustable driver and front passenger seat with lumbar adjustment
- Heated and ventilated front seats
- Tilt and slide moonroof
- Rain-sensing wipers
- Four-camera Multi-Terrain monitor with panoramic view
- Chrome exterior side mirrors and door handles
- Leather seats
- Power tailgate
- Power-folding third row
- Driver’s seat memory with three presets
- Dual rear entertainment screens
- 14-speaker JBL premium audo system
- Head-up display
- Cool box
- Heated and ventilated second-row rear seats (outboard)
- Heated steering wheel
Sahara ZX removes:
- Third row
- 2 x rear USB ports
- Five-seat layout
- 20-inch alloy wheels
- Unique front and rear lower bumper
- Unique wheel arch mouldings and rear mudguards
- Unique side step design integrated with lower door moulding
- Carbon-look trim on the steering wheel, centre console and door trim
- Power tailgate with kick sensor
- Rear torque-sensing limited slip differential
- Five drive modes including Eco, Comfort, Normal, Sport and Sport +
- Adaptive variable suspension
- Adaptive high-beam
- Illuminated side steps
GR Sport removes:
- Dual rear entertainment screens
- 18-inch alloy wheels
- Unique black gloss mesh grille with white matte Toyota lettering
- Unique front and rear bumper design
- Unique rear mudguards
- Front and rear differential locks
- Electronic-Kinetic Dynamic Suspension System
- Black wheel arch mouldings
- Black mouldings including lower door, outer mirror covers, door handles and window
- GR logo on grille, front doors steering wheel, front seat headrests and push engine start button
The Toyota LandCruiser 300 Series is available in 10 colours across the range.
- Glacier White (all models)
- Crystal Pearl (GXL, VX, Sahara, Sahara ZX, GR Sport only)
- Arctic White (Sahara ZX and GR Sport only)
- Silver Pearl (GX, GXL, VX, Sahara, Sahara ZX only)
- Graphite (all models)
- Ebony (all models)
- Merlot Red (all models)
- Saturn Blue (GX, GXL, VX, Sahara, Sahara ZX only)
- Dusty Bronze (GX, GXL, VX, Sahara, Sahara ZX only)
- Eclipse Black (all models)
All colour options except for Glacier White and Ebony carry a $675 premium.