BMW Australia has confirmed details for a strictly-limited run of First Edition X5 M and X6 M Competition models, with just four units in total bound for our market.
They’re available to order online via the BMW Shop ahead of deliveries in the first quarter of 2021.
The limited-run SUVs are called First Editions despite the standard Competition versions of both performance SUVs having been on sale for months.
Pricing for the Australian market will be announced closer to launch, with just two First Edition X5 M Competition and two First Edition X6 M Competition vehicles available locally from the 500-strong global production run (250 units each).
Specification highlights include:
- BMW Individual Frozen Dark Silver matte paint or BMW Individual Frozen Marina Bay Blue matte paint
- 21-inch front and 22-inch rear M light-alloy wheels in star-spoke design with Jet Black high-gloss finish (exclusive)
- Body elements in carbon-fibre – side mirrors (both), rear spoiler (X6 M Competition)
- M Carbon engine compartment cover
- BMW Individual Merino full leather trim in exclusive bi-colour Silverstone/Midnight Blue with Black Alcantara inserts and Sakhir Orange stitching
- BMW Individual Alcantara headliner in Midnight Blue
- Carbon-fibre cabin ornamentation
- ‘First Edition 1/250’ lettering
- Model badge on cup holder cover
Further details will be announced in early 2021.
BMW claims a 0-100km/h sprint time of just 3.8 seconds.
Stay tuned to CarExpert for all the latest.