The 2020 Mitsubishi Pajero Sport is available in three trim levels with prices ranging from $46,990 before on-road costs for the base GLX to $57,190 before on-road costs for the Exceed.
The Pajero Sport is based on the Triton ute and rivals ute-based SUVs like the Ford Everest, Isuzu MU-X and Toyota Fortuner.
- 2020 Mitsubishi Pajero Sport GLX 5-seat: $46,990
- 2020 Mitsubishi Pajero Sport GLS 5-seat: $51,490
- 2020 Mitsubishi Pajero Sport GLS 7-seat: $52,490
- 2020 Mitsubishi Pajero Sport Exceed 7-seat: $57,190
All prices are before on-road costs.
You can use the official Mitsubishi Pajero Sport configurator to build and price up one of these yourself. It’s also worth keeping an eye on the official Mitsubishi offers page to see if there are any deals on at the moment.
All 2020 Mitsubishi Pajero Sport models use a 2.4-litre turbo-diesel four-cylinder engine producing 133kW and 430Nm and mated to an eight-speed automatic transmission.
The 2020 Mitsubishi Pajero Sport consumes 8L/100km on the ADR combined city and highway cycle.
The 2020 Mitsubishi Pajero Sport measures 4825mm long, 1835mm tall and 1815mm wide.
The Mitsubishi Pajero Sport’s luggage space with the seats all in place is 131L in seven-seat models and 502L in the base GLX, increasing to 1575L with all rear seats folded.
When the Mitsubishi Pajero Sport was tested by ANCAP in 2015, it received a rating of five stars.
This rating was based on a frontal offset score of 15.22 out of 16 and a side impact score of 16 out of 16. Whiplash and pedestrian protection were rated Good and Acceptable, respectively.
All 2020 Mitsubishi Pajero Sport models come standard with autonomous emergency braking, anti-lock brakes, and front, front-side and curtain airbags plus a driver’s knee airbag.
Blind-spot monitoring and rear cross-traffic alert is standard in the Pajero Sport Exceed.
The base 2020 Mitsubishi Pajero Sport GLX comes with the following standard features:
- 8.0-inch touchscreen infotainment system
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- Electronic parking brake
- Cruise control
- Power windows
- Reversing camera with rear parking sensors
- Proximity entry with push-button start
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel and shift knob
- LED headlights, fog lights and daytime running lights
- Climate control air-conditioning
- Four-speaker sound system
- DAB digital radio
The Mitsubishi Pajero Sport GLS adds the following standard features:
- Adaptive cruise control
- Automatic headlights
- Rain-sensing wipers
- Leather seats
- Privacy glass
- Power tailgate
- Dual-zone climate control
- Six-speaker sound system
The range-topping Mitsubishi Pajero Sport Exceed adds the following standard features:
- Blind-spot monitoring
- Rear cross-traffic alert
- 360-degree camera
- Front parking sensors
- Heated front seats
- Apple Watch connectivity
If you’re interested interested in seeing all the options and inclusions across the Pajero Sport range, you can request a brochure on the Mitsubishi website. Mitsubishi also have a comparison tool which will help you understand the different inclusions across the Pajero Sport range.
The 2020 Mitsubishi Pajero Sport requires servicing every 12 months or 15,000km, whichever comes first.
Mitsubishi is currently offering a seven-year, unlimited-kilometre warranty and two years of free servicing. Since 2017, Mitsubishi has offered three years of capped price servicing with the first three services costing $299.
Like to Know More?
- Request a brochure via the Mitsubishi site
- Use the official Pajero Sport configurator
- Visit the official Mitsubishi Pajero Sport page
- Use the Mitsubishi vehicle comparison tool
- Use the Mitsubishi finance calculator
- Organise a test drive here
- View the latest Mitsubishi offers
- Find your local Mitsubishi dealer