The 2020 Lexus RC is available in six separate models with prices ranging from $66,324 before on-road costs for the base RC300 Luxury to $165,482 before on-roads for the RC F Track Edition.
The RC is the coupe counterpart to Lexus’s entry-level IS sports sedan. It’s also one of only two Lexus models that presently offer a high-performance F variant.
- 2020 Lexus RC300 Luxury: $66,324
- 2020 Lexus RC350 Luxury: $69,666
- 2020 Lexus RC300 F Sport: $74,321
- 2020 Lexus RC350 F Sport: $77,321
- 2020 Lexus RC F: $133,921
- 2020 Lexus RC F Track Edition: $165,482
All prices exclude on-road costs
The 2020 Lexus RC300 uses a turbocharged 2.0-litre four-cylinder engine producing 180kW and 350Nm, mated to an eight-speed automatic.
The 2020 Lexus RC350 uses a naturally-aspirated 3.5-litre V6 engine producing 232kW and 380Nm, also mated to an eight-speed automatic.
The 2020 Lexus RC F uses a naturally-aspirated 5.0-litre V8 engine producing 351kW and 530Nm. It, too, uses an eight-speed automatic.
The 2020 Lexus RC300 consumes 7.3L/100km on the combined cycle, while the 2020 Lexus RC350 consumes 9.1L/100km.
The 2020 Lexus RC F consumes 11.2L/100km on the combined cycle.
The RC300 and RC350 require 95RON premium unleaded fuel while the RC F requires 98RON premium unleaded.
The 2020 Lexus RC measures 4700mm long, 1395mm tall (1390mm in the RC F) and 1840mm wide (1845mm in the RC F).
The Lexus RC300 and RC350’s total luggage space is 374L while RC F’s total luggage space is 366L.
The Lexus RC range has yet to be tested by ANCAP.
All 2020 Lexus RC models come standard with autonomous emergency braking with forward-collision warning and pedestrian detection, as well as lane-departure warning, blind-spot monitoring, rear cross-traffic alert, anti-lock brakes, and front, front-side, front-knee and curtain airbags.
The Lexus RC300 Luxury and RC350 Luxury comes with the following standard features:
- Adaptive suspension
- Adaptive cruise control
- Proximity entry with push-button start
- Front and rear parking sensors
- 18-inch alloy wheels
- 10.3-inch infotainment system
- Satellite navigation
- 10-speaker Mark Levinson premium sound system
- 10-way power driver’s seat with memory
- Eight-way power passenger’s seat with memory
- Heated and ventilated front seats
- Leather seats
- Dual-zone climate control
- Selectable drive modes (Sport+ mode on RC350)
- Rain-sensing wipers
The Lexus RC300 F Sport and RC350 F Sport come with the following standard features:
- 19-inch alloy wheels
- 17-speaker Mark Levinson premium sound system
- Variable gear ratio steering and Lexus Dynamic Handling System (RC350 only)
- 8.0-inch Lexus LFA-style instrumentation
- Smart entry key card
The Lexus RC F adds:
- Brembo brakes with black callipers
- 19-inch forged alloy wheels
The Lexus RC F Track Edition loses heated and ventilated front seats but adds:
- Titanium exhaust
- Brembo carbon ceramic brakes with red callipers
- Alcantara seats
- Carbon fibre interior trim
All 2020 Lexus RC models require servicing every 12 months or 15,000km, whichever comes first.
Lexus offers three years of capped price servicing for the RC. Each service costs $495 for the RC300 and RC350 and $595 for the RC F.