Which mid-sized SUV features the best infotainment system? We've put them through their paces to find out. Check out our video for more.
Haval H6 vs Mitsubishi Outlander Comparison
How they stack...
- Surprising amount of occupant space
- Long warranty
- Loaded with tech and safety features
- Usability of controls needs improvement
- Boot is small for the car’s size
- Driving dynamics leave a lot to be desired
- Versatile, practical interior
- Solid value-for-money
- Up to a decade of warranty
- Unsettled ride quality
- Uncommunicative steering tune
- Aspire lacks 'Mi-Pilot' driver assists
The Outlander is available in the following colours:
- White Diamond
- Red Diamond
- Cosmic Blue
- Sterling Silver
- Black Diamond
This coupe-styled SUV has space on its side, plenty of standard tech and safety gear, but needs a bit of work done on the drive experience.
The Mitsubishi Outlander is one of the top-selling mid-size SUVs on the market. Here we drive the mid-spec Aspire variant.