Which mid-sized SUV features the best infotainment system? We've put them through their paces to find out. Check out our video for more.
Haval H6 vs Kia Sportage Comparison
How they stack...
- Surprising amount of occupant space
- Long warranty
- Loaded with tech and safety features
- Usability of controls needs improvement
- Boot is small for the car’s size
- Driving dynamics leave a lot to be desired
- Solid equipment inclusions
- Performance and efficiency balance
- Interior space for days
- Fleet-spec interior
- Infotainment gremlins
- Servicing costs are getting up there
- Premium Paint (+$520)
Clear White is the standard paint finish, with the following optional:
- Steel Grey
- Gravity Grey
- Fusion Black
- Vesta Blue
- Dawning Red
- Snow White Pearl (SX+ and GT-Line only)
- Jungle Wood Green (SX+ and GT-Line only)
Premium paint costs an extra $520.
All models have a black interior.
This coupe-styled SUV has space on its side, plenty of standard tech and safety gear, but needs a bit of work done on the drive experience.
The Sportage is one of the few vehicles in the segment that offers the base trim level with a flagship powertrain – is it a top value pick?