Volkswagen Australia has detailed and priced its range of genuine accessories for the new-generation Amarok ute.
The carmaker is offering accessories such as suspension lift kits, canopies, roller covers, roof racks, rooftop tents, and wheel arch flares, among others. There is a full list at the bottom of this story detailing the full range of accessories and their prices.
All these genuine accessories for the new Volkswagen Amarok are covered by the company’s five-year, unlimited-kilometre warranty. They can also be fitted at any of Volkswagen Australia’s network of over 100 dealers.
Volkswagen Australia accessories product and program manager Theo Kailas told CarExpert that when the Amarok first launched in 2010 customers were spending an average of around $1000 on genuine accessories per car.
This average accessories spend grew to $1800 in 2018, then to $2500 last year. For the new Amarok, Mr Kailas said the company is targeting an accessories spend of $3500.
Volkswagen still has a number of accessories that are still under development. These include a nudge bar, snorkel, full underbody protection, towing mirrors and auxiliary battery kits. The latter two of these accessories are expected to be available in the fourth quarter of 2023.
The 2023 Volkswagen Amarok is now available with the following genuine accessories:
- Black electric roll cover: $4690
- Black manual roll cover: $4255
- Roof bars/racks to suit roll cover: $550
- Soft tonneau cover, DBL, vehicles with load rest: $1735
- Soft tonneau cover, DBL, vehicles with styling bar: $1145
- Soft tonneau cover, DBL, vehicles without styling bar: $1145
- Modular bedliner: $865
- Self-lowering tailgate assist: $240
- Drawer system for vehicles with bedliner: $3995
- Drawer system for vehicles without bedliner: $3995
- Fridge slide for drawer system: $780
- Tool box: $965
- Cargo slide: $3045
- Premium Stylish high-spec colour-coded canopy with sliding left window, right with swing lock: $5730
- Premium Stylish high-spec colour-coded canopy with sliding window: $5550
- Premium Stylish high-spec colour-coded canopy with swinging window: $6100
- Roof rack with overhang, mounting on the canopy: $730
- J-Brace canopy mounting: $390
- Weathershields: $340
- Bonnet protector: $245
- All-weather floor mats: $285
- Textile floor mats: $250
- Matte black body side mouldings: $1075
- Matte black extended wheel arch flares: $1640
- Stainless steel styling bar: $2810
- Black mat styling bar: $2810
- Blow moulded side steps: $1385
Roof transport accessories
- Roof bars with overhang to suit with factory roof rails: $465
- Roof bars without overhang to suit with factory roof rails: $605
- Roof bars with overhand to suit without factory roof rails: $600
- Platform (requires roof bars): $1440
- Two-person roof-top tent: $3345
- Nudge bar with integrated LED light bar (in development): $1600
- Snorkel for V6 diesel variants (in development): $1180
- Front 40mm lift-kit heavy suspension system (suit V6/with bullbar): $1515
- Front 40mm lift-kit suspension system: $1515
- Rear 40mm lift-kit suspension system (300kg constant loading): $2510
- Rear 40mm lift-kit suspension system: $2315
- Full underbody vehicle protection (in development): $1660
- Grey recovery boards: $350
- Snatch kit recovery bag set: $225
- Auxiliary battery kit under the bonnet (in development): $TBC
- Auxiliary battery kit tub mounted (in development): $TBC
- Solar panel blanket: $TBC
- Accessory switch bank kit: $1025
- Electronic brake controller kit: $1120
- Towball: $33
All prices are RRP and include fitment.