GWM Haval has revealed a blacked-out, limited edition version of its H6 mid-size SUV called the H6 Vanta.
1000 examples of the 2022 H6 Vanta will be imported Down Under and they’ll be available for a “limited time only”.
GWM Haval Australia says the first H6 Vanta examples are currently making their way to GWM showrooms.
Based on the top-of-the-range H6 Ultra, the Vanta comes with either front- or all-wheel drive.
The 2022 Haval H6 Vanta is $1000 more expensive than the H6 Ultra and is priced at the following:
- 2022 Haval H6 Vanta 2WD: $39,990 drive-away
- 2022 Haval H6 Vanta AWD: $41,990 drive-away
On top of the H6 Ultra, the H6 Vanta has 19-inch black alloy wheels and a blacked-out front grille.
The H6 Vanta will be available only with Burgundy Red, Blue Sapphire, Golden Black or Hamilton White paint.
Like the rest of the H6 range, the limited-edition Vanta is powered by a 2.0-litre turbocharged four-cylinder engine producing 150kW of power and 320Nm of torque, mated to a seven-speed dual-clutch automatic transmission.
The 2022 Haval H6 Vanta comes with the following safety features:
- Autonomous emergency braking (AEB) with pedestrian, cyclist and junction assist
- Adaptive cruise control with stop/go
- Lane-keep assist
- Lane-centring assist
- Lane-departure warning
- Blind-spot monitoring
- Driver attention monitoring
- Traffic sign recognition
- Safe exit warning
- Front, front-side and curtain airbags plus a centre airbag
- Surround-view camera
- Front and rear parking sensors
- Rear cross-traffic alert
Similarly to the H6 Ultra, the H6 Vanta comes with the following standard features:
- 12.3-inch touchscreen infotainment system
- Wired Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- 10.25-inch digital instrument cluster
- Panoramic sunroof
- Power tailgate
- Head-up display
- Heated steering wheel
- Wireless charging pad
- Heated and ventilated front seats
- Semi-autonomous parking assist
- Eight-way power driver seat
- Four-way power passenger seat
Since launching its new generation H6 in April 2021, GWM Haval has sold more than 3500 H6 models.
GWM Haval as a brand has experienced a considerable sales boom in 2021 with 18,384 sales, up a staggering 251.2 per cent.
This hybrid H6 is powered by a 1.5-litre turbocharged four-cylinder petrol engine paired with a two-speed electric motor and a 1.8kWh battery pack. Haval claims a total system output of 179kW and 530Nm.
Haval has also detailed a coupe version of the H6 called the H6S.
“We certainly like what we see with Haval H6S but it’s still too early to say whether we’ll see it here in Australia or not,” said a GWM Haval Australia spokesperson in September 2021.