Volkswagen Australia is offering drive-away prices on five models leading into the end of 2022.
The drive-away prices are for models within the T-Cross, Tiguan Allspace, and Touareg ranges, and are being rolled out alongside the offer of a free five-year care plan on new Arteon and Touareg models purchased before the end of 2022.
The prices are below:
- 2022 Volkswagen T-Cross 85TSI Life: $32,990 drive-away (usually $30,750 before on-roads)
- 2022 Volkswagen T-Cross 85TSI Style: $36,990 drive-away (usually $33,750 before on-roads)
- 2022 Volkswagen Tiguan Allspace 132TSI Life: $49,990 drive-away (usually $48,950 before on-roads)
- 2022 Volkswagen Tiguan Allspace Adventure: $54,990 drive-away (announced at $51,990 before on-roads)
- 2022 Volkswagen Touareg 170TDI: $94,990 drive-away (usually $87,990 before on-roads)
Michelle Rowney, Volkswagen Australia product and services manager, told CarExpert the T-Cross, Tiguan Allspace, and Touareg are among the brand’s models with the strongest stock.
1500 examples of the Allspace Adventure are coming to Australia and only around 10 per cent are spoken for so far, while Volkswagen earlier this year announced it’s secured more than 1000 examples of the Touareg to Australia in the second half of 2022.
“Because we’ve done so much to get stock, we’ve actually got really good stock coming,” Ms Rowney said.
“The only vehicles at the moment that are really still affected are Tiguan normal wheelbase – we have strong stock coming, but just not as strong as we’d like – and Golf we have okay numbers coming, but again we would like more.
“Overall we are really happy with what we’ve got coming in.”