In this episode, Mandy is joined by Anthony Crawford and James Wong, with Scott Collie and Jade Credentino dialling in to discuss the latest in automotive news and what’s happening at CarExpert’s offices around Australia.
In car news:
- The electric Ford Mustang Mach-E has been confirmed for Australia
- VW confirms a 2024 Australian arrival for its ID. electric cars
- The Lamborghini Revuelto hybrid hypercar has been revealed
- The Kia Stinger is officially sold out in Australia for good
- Mitsubishi is mulling a replacement for the ageing ASX in Australia
Scott Collie dials in to chat about his Japanese test drive of the Mitsubishi eK X, an all-electric Kei car.
You can find the CarExpert Podcast on your favourite podcast platform. If in doubt, simply click on the RSS feed below, or follow the links to the Apple Podcasts or Google Podcasts applications to subscribe.