In this episode, Mandy is joined by James Wong and Scott Collie, with Jade Credentino dialling in to discuss the latest in automotive news and what’s happening at CarExpert’s offices around Australia.
In car news:
- Ford Australia has confirmed engineering, design redundancies
- Skoda details its upcoming electric car onslaught
- SsangYong turns the tables, wants to rescue former suitor
- Shelby’s first electric car is a wild Mustang Mach-E for Europe
- April’s VFACTS new car sales figures have been released
Jade Credentino dials in to talk about her jaunt with the Isuzu I-Venture Club, and James Wong talks about his Australian launch drive of the new all-electric Cupra Born.
You can find the CarExpert Podcast on your favourite podcast platform. If in doubt, simply click on the RSS feed below, or follow the links to the Apple Podcasts or Google Podcasts applications to subscribe.