Mazda has revealed a pair of new accessory packs for its BT-50 SP and Thunder models.
The SP Pro enhancement pack costs $7668 and adds the following to the BT-50 SP:
- Nitrocharger suspension with updated springs and up to a two-inch lift for off-roading
- 18-inch wheels
- Lightforce LED light bar with 1 lux of illumination at up to a 569m distance
- SP Pro decals across the bottom of the doors.
Mazda says it has extensively tested the lift kit to ensure it doesn’t impact any safety systems including its anti-lock brakes and electronic stability control.
The flagship BT-50 Thunder now has an option of the Thunder Pro pack, which costs $9046 and adds:
- ADR-approved single hoop bull bar
- Lightforce LED light bar
- Old Man Emu BP-51 suspension – for medium-load use
- Nitrogen-filed dampers
- Round Lightforce LED driving lights
- Thunder Pro decals
Mazda Australia says customers purchasing the Thunder Pro pack will save $500 compared to buying all the accessories individually, and says the upgraded suspension has been extensively tested.
The enhancement packs will be available to order from July. Customers of exisiting BT-50 SP and Thunder models can purchase the genuine accessory packs as well.
Both accessory packs come with a two-year warranty, or a full five-year, unlimited-kilometre warranty if included as part of the purchase of a new BT-50 SP or Thunder and installed prior to delivery.
Click an image to view the full gallery
MORE: Everything Mazda BT-50