In this episode, Mandy is joined by Anthony Crawford and James Wong, with Scott Collie and Paul maric dialling in to discuss the latest in automotive news and what’s happening at CarExpert’s offices around Australia.
In car news:
- The Polestar 4 electric SUV coupe has been revealed
- GWM has revealed a six-wheeler ute in Shanghai
- Lexus has confirmed the LM hybrid people mover for Australia
- The Ford Escape will be axed in Australia later this year
- The Ford Puma EV is coming before the end of 2024
Scott Collie dials in to chat is Australian launch drive of the plug-in hybrid McLaren Artura supercar, and Paul Maric chats CarExpert’s first TV segment with Better Homes and Gardens.
If you want to learn more about Drive Against Depression, click here.
You can find the CarExpert Podcast on your favourite podcast platform. If in doubt, simply click on the RSS feed below, or follow the links to the Apple Podcasts or Google Podcasts applications to subscribe.