The 2021 Range Rover Evoque offers upgraded infotainment and a new diesel mild-hybrid variant, with prices ranging from $66,530 before on-road costs for the S P200 to $78,512 before on-roads for the HSE P250.
All Evoques come standard with the sporty-looking R-Dynamic package, while the range consists of just four variants – down from over 20 in the model year 2020 Evoque.
The Evoque is the smallest vehicle to wear the Range Rover name and was redesigned just last year, entering its second generation.
- 2021 Range Rover Evoque R-Dynamic S P200: $66,530
- 2021 Range Rover Evoque R-Dynamic SE P250: $73,823
- 2021 Range Rover Evoque R-Dynamic SE D200: $75,800
- 2021 Range Rover Evoque R-Dynamic HSE P250: $78,512
All prices exclude on-road costs.
The 2021 Range Rover Evoque offers a choice of three engines.
The P200 and P250 are both powered by a turbocharged 2.0-litre four-cylinder petrol engine, with the P200 producing 147kW of power and 320Nm of torque and the P250 producing 184kW of power and 365Nm of torque. Claimed 0-100km/h times are 8.6 and 7.6 seconds, respectively.
The D200 is powered by a 2.0-litre turbo-diesel four-cylinder engine producing 150kW of power and 430Nm of torque. It also features a 48V mild-hybrid system and a claimed 0-100km/h time of 8.5 seconds.
All 2021 Evoques feature a nine-speed automatic transmission and all-wheel drive.
The 2021 Range Rover Evoque consumes 8.1L/100km on the combined cycle in both the P200 and P250. Fuel economy figures have yet to be released for the D200.
Fuel tank size is 65L in the D200 and 67L in the P200 and P250.
The 2021 Range Rover Evoque measures 4371mm long, 1649mm tall, and 1996mm wide (2100mm including the mirrors). It rides a 2681mm long wheelbase and has 472L of luggage space behind the second row, expanding to 1156L with it folded.
The Range Rover Evoque has a five-star rating from ANCAP based on testing conducted in 2019. The Evoque received a 94 per cent rating for adult occupant protection, 89 per cent for child occupant protection, 72 per cent for vulnerable road user protection and 73 per cent for safety assist.
All 2021 Range Rover Evoque models come standard with autonomous emergency braking with pedestrian and cyclist detection, as well as blind-spot monitoring, lane-keeping assist, rear cross-traffic alert, safe exit alert, traffic sign recognition and front, front-side and curtain airbags.
The Evoque S P200 comes standard with the following equipment:
- 10-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay
- Surround-view camera
- Adaptive cruise control
- 18-inch alloy wheels
- Power tailgate
- 12-way power front seats
- Leather upholstery
- Proximity entry with push-button start
- Reversing camera with front and rear parking sensors
- Heated, power-folding exterior mirrors
- Hill descent control
- Metal pedals
- Automatic LED headlights
- Rain-sensing wipers
- Six-speaker sound system
- Adaptive high beam: $250
- Heated front seats: $810
- Touch Pro Duo: $950
- 12.3-inch digital instrument cluster: $650
- Technology Pack, with Touch Pro Duo, head-up display, ClearSight rear-view mirror and digital instrument cluster: $3340
The SE D200 and SE P250 add:
- 14-way power front seats with driver’s memory
- Touch Pro Duo
- 12.3-inch digital instrument cluster
The HSE P250 adds:
- 20-inch alloy wheels
- Power tailgate with gesture control
- Additional leather interior trim
- Windsor leather upholstery
- ClearSight rear-view mirror
- 12-speaker 400W Meridian sound system
- Illuminated sill plates
Options available on all models include:
- Dual-zone climate control with rear vents and temperature control: $1000
- Activity Key: $750
- Head-up display: $1300
- Rear privacy glass: $690
- Configurable drive modes: $390
- Adaptive suspension: $1950
- Park Assist: $310
- DAB digital radio: $400
- Tyre-pressure monitoring: $580
- Fixed panoramic roof: $2100
- Sliding panoramic roof: $2300
- Black exterior pack: $1680
- Heated windscreen: $380
- Heated washer jets: $250
- Heated steering wheel: $690
- Headlight washers: $380
- Front fog lights: $330
- Matrix LED headlights: $1600 ($3170 on S)
- Suede headliner: $2020
- Full extended leather interior trim, including leather-wrapped dash: $2530 ($2125 in the HSE)
- Windsor leather upholstery: $4188 (standard on HSE)
- ClearSight rear view mirror: $1230 (standard on HSE)
- Premium cabin lighting: $410
- 14-speaker 650W Meridian sound system: $2000 ($800 on HSE)
- 12-speaker 400W Meridian sound system: $1200 (standard on HSE)
- Power-adjustable steering column: $380
Land Rover makes a wide variety of seats available, with heated front and rear seats, ventilated front seats and massaging front seats optional on all Evoque variants. To add all of those features costs $5860 in the S, $4970 in the SE and $3650 in the HSE.
The company also offers a range of option packages. These include:
- Dynamic Handling Pack: configurable drive modes, adaptive suspension, red brake calipers ($2265)
- Convenience Pack: power-adjustable steering column, power tailgate with gesture control, luggage partition net and storage rails ($1500, or $1360 on HSE)
- Premium Upgrade Interior Pack: illuminated sill plates, ambient lighting, suede headliner ($3070, or $2310 on HSE)
- Cold Climate Pack: heated windscreen, washer jets and steering wheel ($1010)
Land Rover offers a five-year servicing plan on all Evoque models which costs $1950. The company also offers a three-year, 100,000km warranty, however it’s currently running a five-year warranty promotion with no set end date.