The 2020 Nissan Qashqai is available in five variants with pricing ranging from $27,990 for the ST manual to $38,490 for the Ti CVT. All prices exclude on-road costs.
The second-generation Qashqai was launched in 2013, and remains a strong seller in the small SUV class.
Until the end of February it had a 11.2 per cent share of the segment, placing fourth behind the Mitsubishi ASX, Hyundai Kona, and Honda HR-V.
- 2020 Nissan Qashqai ST manual: $27,990
- 2020 Nissan Qashqai ST: $29,990
- 2020 Nissan Qashqai ST+: $31,990
- 2020 Nissan Qashqai ST-L: $34,000
- 2020 Nissan Qashqai Ti: $38,490
All prices exclude on-road costs.
The only engine available in the 2020 Nissan Qashqai is a 2.0-litre four-cylinder with 106kW and 200Nm.
The Qashqai is front-wheel drive only. The base ST is available with either a six-speed manual or continuously variable transmission (CVT).
All other models have CVT as standard.
The 2020 Nissan Qashqai manual uses 7.7L/100km on the ADR combined city and highway cycle, while the CVT version is more efficient, requiring just 6.9L/100km.
The 2020 Nissan Qashqai measures 4394mm in length, 1595mm in height, 1806mm in width, and has a 2646mm wheelbase.
The Qashqai starts at 1343kg for the base ST with a manual transmission, and tops out at 1429kg for the range-topping Ti with standard CVT.
The Nissan Qashqai’s boot has a luggage capacity of 430L with the rear seats up, and 1598L when they’re folded down.
The 2020 Nissan Qashqai has an ANCAP safety rating of five stars.
All Qashqai models come equipped with autonomous emergency braking, reversing camera, lane departure warning, front and rear parking sensors, and cruise control.
The base model 2020 Nissan Qashqai ST comes with the following standard features:
- 17-inch alloy wheels
- LED tail-lights and daytime running lights
- Electric mirrors with indicators
- Push button start
- Leatherette steering wheel
- 7.0-inch touchscreen infotainment system
- Android Auto and Apple CarPlay
- Six-speaker sound system
- DAB+ digital radio
- USB port
- Reversing camera
- Hill start assist
- Autonomous emergency braking
- Cruise control
- Lane departure warning
- Front and rear parking sensors
Move up to the Nissan Qashqai ST+ and you’ll gain:
- Satellite navigation
- Reversing camera with active guide lines
- Surround view monitor
- Heated wing mirrors with power folding
- Blind spot monitoring
- Rear cross traffic alert
- Rain-sensing front wipers
- Automatic high beams
- Rear privacy glass
The range-topping Nissan Qashqai ST-L also features:
- 18-inch two-tone alloy wheels
- Fog lights
- Roof rails
- Cloth and leatherette seats
- Six-way electric driver’s seat
- Rear centre arm rest
The range-topping Nissan Qashqai Ti also features:
- 19-inch alloy wheels
- Dusk-sensing adaptive LED headlights
- Panoramic glass roof
- Dual-zone climate control
- Driver’s seat with electric lumbar
- Six-way electric passenger seat
- Nappa leather-accented seats
- Flexible boot floor
- Autonomous emergency braking with pedestrian detection
- Adaptive cruise control
- Lane keeping assistance
- Partially automated parking
The 2020 Nissan X-Trail has capped price servicing for the first six years with regular costs limited to between $226 and $435 depending on the model and service.
Required servicing intervals are every 12 months or 10,000km, whichever comes first.