The 2020 Haval H6 is available in two trim levels, with the Premium costing $29,990 before on-road costs and the Lux costing $33,990 before on-road costs.
The H6 is known as the H6 Coupe in its native China, owing to its more rakish roofline than other Haval products such as the “regular” H6 not sold here.
- 2020 Haval H6 Premium: $29,990
- 2020 Haval H6 Lux: $33,990
All prices exclude on-road costs.
The 2020 Haval H6 is available with just one engine, a turbocharged 2.0-litre four-cylinder producing 145kW of power and 315Nm of torque.
It’s mated to a six-speed dual-clutch automatic transmission sourced from Getrag.
The H6 is available only with front-wheel drive.
The 2020 Haval H6 consumes 9.8L/100km on the combined cycle. It requires 95RON premium unleaded fuel.
The 2020 Haval H6 measures 4549mm long, 1700mm tall and 1835mm wide (2120mm including the mirrors).
The H6 hasn’t been tested by ANCAP or its European counterpart, EuroNCAP.
All 2020 Haval H6 models come standard with blind-spot monitoring, anti-lock brakes, and front, front-side and curtain airbags.
No autonomous emergency braking is available.
The H6 Premium comes standard with the following features:
- 8.0-inch touchscreen infotainment system
- Seven-speaker sound system
- Rain-sensing wipers
- Cruise control
- Reversing camera with front and rear parking sensors
- Electronic parking brake
- Proximity entry with push-button start
- Ambient lighting
- Paddle shifters
- Dual-zone climate control
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel
- 17-inch alloy wheels
- Automatic headlights
- Front fog lights
The H6 Lux adds:
- Artificial leather upholstery
- Panoramic sunroof
- Eight-way power driver’s seat
- Four-way power passenger’s seat
- Heated front seats
- Heated rear seats
- Xenon headlights
- Eight-speaker sound system with sub-woofer
- 19-inch alloy wheels
The 2020 Haval H6 requires servicing every 12 months or 10,000km.
The company doesn’t currently offer a capped-price servicing scheme, though all Havals have a seven-year, unlimited kilometre warranty.